-
April 4th, 2002, 03:37 AM
#1
Inactive Member
so how many are goin to the meet the night before and which place is the best to meet in? have some drinks and that sort of thing?
local place to meet the p.m. before.
any one seen the map????
-
April 4th, 2002, 01:00 PM
#2
Inactive Member
good luck! the meet is out in hickville! haha.
-
April 4th, 2002, 01:40 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Mitch I can maybe meet up with you guys in the PM. I have a car show to go to on Saturday so I might be beat as hell though [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 4th, 2002, 02:20 PM
#4
Inactive Member
...you guys are welcome to drive an hour and come to philly for some partying [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 4th, 2002, 02:41 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by marked001:
...you guys are welcome to drive an hour and come to philly for some partying [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
You just wont have a car to get back with! Ask Jason!
[img]confused.gif[/img]
-
April 6th, 2002, 03:28 PM
#6
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by CWBETB:
You just wont have a car to get back with! Ask Jason!
[img]confused.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah.. I REALLY didn't like where I parked my car that night I was at his house.. but my car was there when I left.. come to find out the next day, jason's wasn't.. [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
April 8th, 2002, 10:59 AM
#7
Inactive Member
yeah yeah yeah...there's always garages [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks